Home About Favorite Posts Search Photobucket

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Let them eat cake...


 "Let them eat cake"
Marie-Thérese, Wife of Louis XIV

Clearly Marie-Thérese never saw 
anything that looked this good....
Here's to indulging your sweet tooth 
in honor of Pink Saturday
It's the weekend after all.....
.....So why not?



Last week was my first Pink Saturday with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound...and I have to say, it was wonderful.  Everyone is just so friendly and it was lovely to visit many of the blogs that link up each week. So I thought I would feature one of my favorite posts from last week....

Genie from Buttons for Baga posted about this fabulous vintage pink cadillac that she recently came across just sitting in someone's yard.  


You can read the post here....

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your yummy pinks today HPS!

Denise@alloverroses said...

Oh my what a yummy cake! Love the pink caddy too. Happy Pink Saturday!
Denise

Kathy said...

Happy Pink Saturday! I have missed joining for a few weeks! You're right - this is a very fun, sweet party! That cake! So very beautiful! Almost looks too good to eat! That does it! I want to learn how to decorate cakes like that!
Have a Delightsome day,
Kathy

NanaDiana said...

I could dive INTO that cake. It is almost too pretty to eat, though! And, who doesn't need a pink vintage car parked in their yard? lol Glad you are participating. If I had more time I would be doing the same thing! Hugs- Diana

Anonymous said...

Lovely pinks, Debra. Yummy cake! :)

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

The cadillac is so awesome. Love the vintage colors..., well colors on cars in general!

Just saw your Gidget post further down. Loved it!!! Sally Field is my fav! And she still has the friendly, quirky girly look!

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

that is a cute pink cadillac.

I'm your hundredth follower, the magic number.

Happy Pink Saturday! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

genie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
genie said...

You are tooooo sweet....I like your cake a whole lot more than my car...it is SO clever....but then , the grass is always greener on the other side :-) I agree with you...this meme is absolutely the BEST...I LOVE IT and ALL THE GALS. When I posted this the first time I forgot to poof it, and it was filled with spelling errors. I cannot type worth a hoot. That’s why you see the “delete”. Sorry about that.

Becky said...

Great choice for Pink Saturday! The cake is so pretty.

Blooming Rose Musings said...

That cake is out of this world gorgeous.
I see you reached your 100 followers! Congratulations!

Simple Daisy said...

That cake looks amazing!!!!
and love the pink cadillac too:)

Donnie said...

I'm a day late but wanted to stop by and see your pink lovelies. Happy Pink Saturday.