Home About Favorite Posts Search Photobucket

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sea Shell Cottage in Key West....

Looking for an amazing summer getaway?  Look no further than the Seashell Cottage in Key West.  This amazing cottage is decorated in shabby chic and has a spectacular shell encrusted kitchen and bathroom which is just heaven on earth for this seashell loving girl.  

This looks like such a relaxing little paradise...I am going to check this out next time I'm in Key West.  









If you want to read about all the details of this 
very special place...you can follow this link.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway in celebration of reaching 200 "Likes" on my Facebook page.  Drawing is tomorrow afternoon, Friday, May 20th.  



17 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh-I'd come and sit a spell with you there! I think you need to visit THAT place! Hugs-Diana

Cynthia@Beach Coast Style said...

oh this is so sweet I would love to stay there for a bit.

Beach House Living said...

I've seen the bathroom featured someplace before. Now seeing the whole place all I can say is I want to go there for sure.

Unknown said...

Oooh, I LOVE it!! The price isn't bad either!

Della said...

What a beautiful place to stay a few days! I'll have to keep this in mind if we are ever down that way!

Arabella said...

It's super-duper cute!! I'd stay there for a week or a lifetime :O)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

What a cute little getaway--I love that bathroom!

Kaybe said...

I love the shell backsplash!

Ocean Soul said...

That just blows me away how shells are so readily available in Key West and you can go crazy with them! Huge Conchs all on the ledge...not just one (like I have) but countless conchs! Lucky!!!

Flotsam Friends said...

I adore those blue rooms. What a fabulous blue. Pxxx

Seaside Style said...

So cute! and all the shells. Love the arch inthe aqua room with the fish over it.

Shellbelle said...

Oh, I love this cottage, especially the entryway. It looks like you're walking into paradise. Of course, anything encrusted in seashells is aces in my book. What a wonderful getaway this would be! And honey, I need to get away!

By The Seashore said...

Holy smoke! I LOVE this place! I want it LOL Gorgeous! Make sure you take pictures when you visit. It's been about 10 years since I was in Key West. I want to go back!

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

Adorable little cottage!

michelle said...

Not sure how I missed this, this is amazingly gorgeous!! How fun to live in a home like this. I need to go back to Key West soon. :)

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Adorable vacation house! There are so many wonderful little places to rent in Key West. No need to rely on the big resorts.

Erin said...

What an adorable cottage! I was married in Key West and love the Keys....will have to check out this lil' gem on my next visit. I'm your newest follower!