Home About Favorite Posts Search Photobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

Double the Fun...We have two winners!

Thank you everyone for helping me celebrate reaching 200 "Likes" on Facebook!


Now - onto the good stuff.  We have a winner or shall I say two winners.  Up first is Ann from On Sutton Place.  If you are not familiar with Ann's blog - please go check it out...I'm sure you will love it.  












True Random Number Generator  23

(I don't know why this is showing 1 to 100 when I cut and paste it.  On my computer it clearly shows 1 - 40.  This was a tricky little thing to cut and paste and it is messing up all the spacing on this post.  If anyone knows why it is doing this - all feedback is appreciated.  I have no idea why there are such big gaps between paragraphs in this post).


Anyway, the great news is - we have a second winner!  Yes - I was so excited to see 40 entries...trust me - 40 comments is A LOT for my little blog....so I added on a second gift...which is this another gorgeous coastal inspired tray....And that goes to one of my fellow Floridian's Diane, from Lavender Dreams.  











True Random Number Generator  13Powered by RANDOM.ORG

So congratulations to the both of you...I'll be contacting 
you both later tonight for your addresses...
and I hope you enjoy your trays. 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!



9 comments:

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Yea! I can't believe I won...thank you so much. I think your blog is wonderful and I'm not surprised at your number of followers...and I wish I had your kitchen! I have the same trouble when I use that random number generator. I even tried copying the HTML into the post and it didn't work either. I hope you get an answer so we all know. Thanks again...~Ann

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS to both winners.

Have a great weekend everybody!

michelle said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Have a great weekend Debbie!!
XO

Seaside Style said...

Congrats ladies! Have a good one Debbie.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh how fun!! Congrats to Ann and Diane--what fabulous news!!! Have a happy weekend, Debbie!
XO
Cindy

Della said...

The seahorse plate for Diane is just as beautiful as the dish for Ann! Congrats to the winners!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I am THRILLED! I love it, Debbie! It will be perfect for my home, thank you SO much! Enjoy your weekend! You've made mine even happier! Hugs, Diane ♥♥♥

Shellbelle said...

Congrats to both winners! I don't know Ann, but Diane is one of my favorite people I blog with. She is such a sweetheart and I know she will treasure that seahorse tray!!!

Have a glorious day!

Karena said...

Beautiful charming coastal accessories!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and enter my Great Giveaway from Serena & Lily!

You will love it!