Home About Favorite Posts Search Photobucket

Sunday, March 4, 2012

View of the Day....

Hello Everyone...it's been so long since I've done a post or checked in on my favorite blogs.  It really wasn't intentional...kind of one of those things where one thing leads to another. And next thing you know....6 weeks have gone by. Nothing in particular has been going on other than I've been very busy with work and in my free time, a bit distracted trying to get back into shape (yes, I've kept my New Year resolution so far).

But I've missed catching up with all my favorite blogs...and creating my posts.  So I'm gonna get right back at it by sharing an amazing photo and quote that I found today on Coastal Living in the View of the Day.  For the month of March, each day Coastal Living will be posting a breathtaking coastal photograph along with a quote.  You'll have to stop by and check it out. So I thought...what better way to get back into blogging than by sharing today's Coastal Living View of the Day.

"May the road rise to meet you, may the wind always be at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, may the rains fall softly upon your fields…"

–Irish blessing 

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Looking forward to catching up with all of you to see what you've all been up to. Have  great week!

21 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I've been thinking about you and hoping you were enjoying yourself and a little break! I need one soon! I opened my own shop and it's been crazy these past 2 weeks...but crazy good! Lovely quote! Hugs! ♥♥♥

NanaDiana said...

It is so good to see you back! I am glad that you have kept your New Year's resolution. Good for you. It is good that you have geen able to take some time for yourself. xo Diana

Blooming Rose Musings said...

I am so happy to see you back! I have missed you. I'm glad you have taken some time for yourself because it's really important to do that. I know how hard you work and you really deserved the break. Good for you.
I love that Irish quote.
Welcome back!

Completely Coastal said...

Nice to see you back!!

Donna said...

It's great to see you back Debbie! I've been thinking about you:) I've always loved that quote. And that view is gorgeous, do you know where it's at? Makes me think of Hawaii!

Gina said...

Gorgeous view and quote! It looks so refreshing!

Thanks for posting this :)

Have a great week!

xo, gina

anythingimaginableblog.blogspot.com

Kaybe said...

Long see - no time! That's great that you're on track with your New's Years resolutions (I didn't even make one :D) xo

Barefoot in Blue Jeans said...

Welcome back. We all understand how sometimes life needs a little attention from time to time. That's a great view. It would be nice to see in person sometimes. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking view and great quote. My husband and I drove down to the Keys this weekend and I was staring at the ocean all the time...I could look at it forever. Glad you're back, Debbie. By the way, every time I watch Housewives now, I think of you. :)

Debbie said...

Great quote, and photo!!!
sounds like you had a good "vacation".
Good for you sticking with your resolution.
Glad you are back.
xxoo

Calypso In The Country said...

Glad to see your back! Love the photo!
-Shelley

sealaura said...

Glad to see you are back! I know what you mean about things catching up with you. Ever since I moved to Texas, it;s been hard keeping up with everything. I am also behind on visiting blog friends.

Congratulations on your exercise goals! I have been doing pilates since the start of the year and it is super fun. It is hard but I know it's good for me.

Take care!

Jane said...

So glad you're back!

michelle said...

SO good to see you back here and I am glad that you had a good break. Love the view and the quote.
xoxo

sonja said...

This is a wonderful Picture..I LOVE IT!!

Roxanne Reinhart said...

Good to see you back - I'm your newest follower.

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Gorgeous view...I am imagining the fresh air.

Kalinka said...

Amazing blog!
Greetings from Poland
M.

Heaven's Walk said...

Just popping in to wish you and yours a happy and blessed Easter, Debbie! Hope all is well! :)

xoxo laurie

Fifi Flowers said...

That is a SPECTACULAR view!

Anonymous said...

MMM LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and Im now following..I hope you will follow me also:)

If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
Have a great week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)