Home About Favorite Posts Search Photobucket

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

All things from the Sea....

I'm a little late to the Christmas Decorating this year - so right now, I'm in a big rush to get things organized and set up.  I am very excited as I thought I had four trips left before the end of the year...and two just got cancelled so now I'm jumping for joy.  Since I am staying with the same theme as last year, I'm trying or at least attempting to not buy very many ornaments or decorations since this will be my last Coastal Christmas for a while.  

But I could not resist these adorable sand dollar ornaments from the Etsy Shop tuttomare which means All things from the Sea. 


I fell in love with this little Santa
Love the little pink starfish
Had to get a snowman in there
Surfboard is a fun touch
So adorable
Love his little glasses

I just think these are so adorable...I could not resist them. Check out tuttomare as there are still a few left.  I didn't completely clean out the supply!  Hope your enjoying this holiday season. 


2 comments:

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

Those are adorable! I hope there are some left, but your tree is sure gonna be purty! Are those made of some kind of clay dough and cooked? I must go have a closer look, I just love them.

NanaDiana said...

Those are really, really cute- it took me just a second to realize that the sand dollar was the back part-I was thinking they were about 8" tall and trying to see the sand dollar part-lol Just call me blond! xo Diana