Home About Favorite Posts Search Photobucket

Friday, December 7, 2012

Burlap Holiday Wreath

Thought I would share this gorgeous wreath that I purchased from the Etsy Shop Get the Door.  I think it is just perfect for the holiday season and I can't wait to receive it.  I am trying to decide what kind of coastal element I will add to it.  I may do a simple sand dollar or a white sugar starfish.  Or maybe nothing at all.  I will decide when it arrives.  


Here are a couple more that I really liked....



Hope your having a wonderful holiday season....looking forward to catching up on all of my favorite blogs this weekend.  


9 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I would be standing by the mailbox waiting if I were you, I love the looks of it I just can't work with burlap...it makes me so itchy I can't stand it.

We want to see it hung when you get it you know- xo Diana

Calypso In The Country said...

I love the wreath. I swear if I didn't already buy one this year, I would be ordering one of those! Gorgeous! I like your idea of adding a simple beachy element. Have a great weekend!
-Shelley

Completely Coastal said...

Looks very pretty as is.

20 North Ora said...

Pretty wreaths. I like the idea of adding something coastal to it. I would be excited also,

Judy

Jane said...

Hi Debbie!

Nice to "see" you again!

This is a beautiful wreath...just as it is.

lisa_d said...

Great job in making these wreaths. Last photo is perfectly fit for my new condo in Philippines front door. :)

Anne said...

Hello, Dear! This is beautiful! Would love to see how you embellished it! I've come to your blog from the blog of one of my sweet commenters ~ you know how that goes ~ :) ~ Now following you!
So nice to "meet" you!
Hugs,
Anne

Leslie said...

Such a lovely burlap wreath! Your blog is so pretty:)

leslie
www.trouverlesoleil.blogspot.com

Marlene Detierro said...

This wreath is awesome...I needed an idea for a wreath that isn't so formal, and didn't involve fake greens... this is a perfect idea..thanks for sharing!

Marlene Detierro (Heavy Haul Trucking)