Home About Favorite Posts Search Photobucket

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Amazing Blue Kitchens

My husband and I recently renovated our home and the one thing that I had to have - above all else is a blue kitchen.  I wanted a kitchen that I could walk into, at any time, and just admire it.  I have started to project of researching photo's and designs of kitchens with a blue theme...from all blue cabinets to a touch of blue here and there.  Here are just a few...so stay tuned for a series of the world's most beautiful blue kitchens....and my kitchen is almost done and I'll be posting pictures soon....


I love the details on the cabinets and also that the table legs were made to match.


A tough of blue can make all the difference...love the french blue shelf displaying dishes.


This embracing all things blue.  Love the wood floor painted blue.




1 comments:

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

Love the blue kitchens, especially the first one. All the tones of the walls, white trim and blue accents make it looks so clean and relaxing.