Home About Favorite Posts Search Photobucket

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fresh Spring ideas

March 20th can not come fast enough.  As the first official day of spring, this day will be very well received in South Florida.  This has been an unusually chilly winter and we can't wait to feel the warmth of the sun.  Thought I would celebrate this upcoming season by sharing some spring decorating ideas that I really love....


I love this bird nest centerpiece from Pottery Barn.  It is actually quite large and can be used for a lot of different things.  I really like using it as a planter as pictured above and I also thought it could be used with a display of moss balls, stones, and robin's blue easter eggs.  I bought one and may play around with a couple different options.




These are new to Pottery Barn and I love the shells imbedded into the wax.  I may have to try and make a few of these on my own with simple pillar candles and some of the assorted shells I have.  This could be a fun Sunday afternoon project.



I love these accent pieces.  I am not sure what the material is but I saw them on the HGTV site and thought I would share them.  Very pretty and perfect for a touch of spring.



0 comments: