Home About Favorite Posts Search Photobucket

Friday, March 26, 2010

Gotta Love Virgin America with WiFi at 35,000 feet

On my way back to South Florida from Santa Monica...and I am bummed to say that I did not get to visit any of the great little shops that Santa Monica is known for.  As a matter of fact, I was too busy working, I didn't even get to go outside!  Oh well, at least I am flying back from LAX on Virgin America First Class.  And I love it. So here I am spending time browsing online...and doing a bit more research for some of my upcoming projects.  Right now, I am obsessing about vintage milk glass pieces...so I am spending time learning more about the history of milk glass...so more to follow.  But for now, here a few of my favorite milk glass pieces.


1 comments:

René said...

I want those :)

-Rene